Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby's First Crime Scene

My son Quinn recently started crawling, and he is instantly all over the place. After reading Hergé's TinTin for the first time (love it), I'm getting visions of Quinn going to faraway lands hunting down ancient treasure while narrowly escaping the bad guys.

I mean, he's crawling, right? Practically there!


So I whipped this up for the Fishmen in Tophats blog (I'm guessing it's pronounced "top-hats" and not "toe-fats") .

Are you following us yet?

8 comments:

Jeff Call said...

This is probably the best thing I've seen all week! So awesome!

Just Mom said...

I asked Lily who this was, and she said "He runnin' away" "Who is running away?" "Dat baby's running away." "Is that baby Quinn?" "Yeah, Quinn crawlin' away."

Stephanie Marshall said...

This is awesome. It looks like I need to read Herge's TinTin as well.

Shay said...

At first I was like..wait they didn't name him Quinntin..and then I realized he looked like Tin Tin lol! Great pic bro! Next time you should draw him with Lexi as his dog Snowy lol

laurenetay said...

What a great mash-up!

Ty Carter said...

Your son has already signed with a major motion picture studio, conquered 50% of gravity and achieved the status of toddler....He must have a cool dad.

Unknown said...

Heheheh brilliant stuff Mr. Ludwig! Was very cool to bump into you the other day

Hope all is well. Keep on keeping on!

JAKE WYATT said...

HEEE!

Awesome.